Industry Leading Case Studies & White Papers Written by Experts
|ECU Testing||Helping Automotive OEMs with their Brand Image and Bottom Line||Go >>|
|AUTOSAR||Integration Testing for AUTOSAR Software Components||Go >>|
|Enriched customer service results in higher levels of customer satisfaction and retention along with cost savings.||Danlaw partnered with Volkswagen México as a Tier 1 supplier of DataLogger telematics devices.||Go >>|
|ECU||Volvo Vehicle Electronics System Validation||Go >>|
|Lifecycle Costs||An Integrated Test Framework to|
Reduce Embedded Software
|Design Verification||Automatic Design Verification for vehicle instrument panel clusters||Go >>|
|Using Mx-Suite for ISO 26262 Compliance||Using Mx-Suite for ISO 26262 Compliance||Go >>|
|MiL/SiL Test Automation & Test Case Reuse||MiL/SiL Test Automation & Test Case Reuse||Go >>|
|Requirements Recovery and Code Coverage||Requirements Recovery and Code Coverage||Go >>|
|Infotainment||Automated Testing of Infotainment Systems||Go >>|
|Infineon SafeTCore Timing||Verifying the Timing Correctness of Infineon’s SafeTCore Safety Drivers||Go >>|
|Mx-Suite and RapiCover||Integrated Test Automation and Coverage for ISO 26262 using Mx-Suite™ with RapiCover||Go >>|
|Structural Coverage||Seven Roadblocks to 100% Structural Coverage (and how to avoid them)||Go >>|
|Automated Testing||Teaming Up w/ Windhill for a Fully Automated Test System||Go >>|
- Novi, MI – MAY 9, 2022 – Danlaw, Inc. and PikeTec GmbH have joined forces in the North American market, to expand the delivery of TPT, a leading software validation …
- IRVINE, Calif. and NOVI, Mich. — April 28, 2022 — Hitachi Solutions America, Ltd., a global systems integrator with leading capabilities in Microsoft solutions and technologies, and BitBrew, a leader …
Danlaw Appoints Rituraj Shrivastava as Managing Director of Danlaw Bangalore, to lead Danlaw, Inc.’s India Advanced Development & Innovation CenterFebruary 1st, 2022 – Danlaw is pleased to announce that Rituraj Shrivastava will be joining Danlaw, Inc.’s Bangalore, India team to head up Danlaw’s growth and expansion in the APAC …
- Danlaw is excited to welcome Krishna Guda as the new CEO of BitBrew, a connected vehicle platform company within Danlaw’s mobility portfolio.
- Danlaw is excited to welcome Krishna Guda as the new CEO of BitBrew, a connected vehicle platform company within Danlaw’s mobility portfolio.
Danlaw appoints CEO of BitBrew to deliver Advanced Connected Platform Leveraging Edge Compute, 5G and AI/MLDanlaw is excited to welcome Krishna Guda as the new CEO of BitBrew, a connected vehicle platform company within Danlaw’s mobility portfolio.
Danlaw Teams Up with NextDroid to Support ADAS & AV Development Validation, Providing Measurable SafetyDanlaw and NextDroid are expanding advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) and autonomous vehicle (AV) development and validation activities.
- Here is what you need to know about C-V2X (Cellular Vehicle-to-Everything) communications. V2X technology is creating safer roads.
- Danlaw, Inc. recently presented at Qualcomm's C-V2X Virtual Summit to demonstrate the importance of a new V2X application - Traffic Signal Preemption.
- Danlaw’s MxSuite Embedded Software Test Automation product can now optically recognize over 200 languages and scripts using the ABBYY FineReader Engine.
- Volvo México's new Healthy Kilometers program provides safe, efficient medical transportation for the elderly during COVID-19. Check out how Danlaw is helping drive change with telematics technology.
- This webinar was of a monthly webinar series presented by the Intelligent Transportation Society of Michigan. Danlaw's ITS Project Manager, Hassen Alwalie, presents a new life-saving V2X application - Traffic …
- Danlaw's new plug-and-play vehicle telematics solution promises to bring safety and efficiency to businesses throughout Latin America.
- Our engineering and technical staffing experts can scale our recruiting process to fit your timeline and budget - it all depends on your goals.
- In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, companies are searching for new ways to keep employees safe, boost productivity, lower operational costs, or expand service offerings.
- Don't let the COVID-19 pandemic stall your embedded systems project. With our broad domain experience and proven processes, we can help you meet your goals.
- Use Danlaw's industry-leading telematics platform to create usage-based and pay-per-mile insurance programs. Build business resilience during COVID-19.
- We're driving solutions for business resilience during COVID-19. Leverage our automotive engineering resources to plan, respond, and recover faster.
- Danlaw has developed and implemented a thorough plan to keep our employees, customers, and guests safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Our Work Safe, Work Smart Guide addresses the unique challenges …
- Danlaw is committed to protecting the health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, and guests. We will continue to keep our employees safe and maintain efficient operations.
- Danlaw is leading OmniAir's new V2X Application Testing Sub-Group, which drives the development of V2X certification tests by leveraging the expertise of its industry leaders.
- Today’s smart cities are evolving into innovation hubs, integrating modern technology with existing infrastructure to create a city-wide ecosystem of sensors, vehicles, and people.
- Today's smart cities are evolving into innovation hubs, integrating modern communication technology with existing infrastructure to create a city-wide connected ecosystem of sensors, vehicles, and people.
Danlaw Has Been Named One Of Metropolitan Detroit’s Best And Brightest Companies To Work For 3 Years In A RowDanlaw is honored to announce that for the 3rd consecutive year we have been named one of Detroit's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For.
- The rapid advancement of connected vehicle technology has unlocked opportunities for businesses to collect driving data and accelerate telematics services.
- Danlaw and Code 3 have tackled traffic lights causing delays for emergency vehicles with what they claim is the industry’s first fully integrated V2X system operating through a lighting module.
- We integrated our V2X technology into Code 3's police vehicle to enable communication with traffic infrastructure and reduce response times.
- Danlaw's V2X technology - AutoLink Onboard Unit (OBU) and antenna - are integrated with Code 3's emergency vehicle system to provide first responders with 360-degree vehicle awareness and safety insight.
- Danlaw's Roadside Unit has earned OmniAir Certification. As a driving force behind V2X systems, RouteLink enables smarter cities, safer roads, and more efficient transportation.
- Danlaw is pleased to welcome the newly incorporated Rapita Systems Inc. to our campus in Novi, Michigan.
- Danlaw Inc., an industry-leading provider of innovative vehicle connectivity solutions, announced the launch of its C-V2X AutoLink On-board Unit and RouteLink Roadside Unit. The OBU and RSU feature a wide …
- AutoLink, Danlaw's V2X On-board Unit has received OmniAir Consortium certification. With OmniAir certification, AutoLink is ready for use in pilot programs requiring V2X communications.
- We are humbled that our own team members voted us as a “Best and Brightest” company once again. We actively work to improve our office environment and create new ways …
- Danlaw is honored and excited to once again be named a winner of “Metropolitan Detroit’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For”. We firmly believe the the happier our employees …
- We recognize the importance of supporting the automotive industry in Michigan, that’s why we continue to build offices and create jobs right here in Oakland County.
- Danlaw is providing in-vehicle V2X devices for the Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation (SMART) bus pilot program in Macomb County.
- MxSuite, Danlaw’s embedded systems test platform, now offers a back-to-back testing solution between MathWorks Simulink models and Lauterbach TRACE32 emulators.
- Danlaw is pleased to announce its new membership with the Michigan Chamber of Commerce. Joining the Chamber will allow Danlaw to contribute to discussions on improving telecommunications infrastructure in Michigan …
- Through collaboration with Oakland County, Danlaw hosted February’s Tech248 MeetUp at our Connected Car office, welcoming more than 80 Michigan-based technology companies.
- Danlaw, Inc. announced the release of its innovative Through Glass Integrated V2X Antenna, which pairs with DSRC devices to enable vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-infrastructure communications.
- Tom Rzeznik, President and CEO of Danlaw, says the opportunities in Novi for not just the business but his employees were too good to pass up.
- Danlaw is honored to be recognized as a Diversity-Focused Company in 2017. Corp! Magazine’s 2017 Diversity Award celebrates Michigan businesses and leaders who have displayed significant achievement in diversity within …
- Danlaw has been selected to supply V2X Aftermarket Safety Devices to the Ann Arbor Connected Vehicle program at the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute.
- Danlaw is pleased to announce that its MxDSRC™ conformance test system has been approved as a Qualified Test Equipment (QTE) for OmniAir Consortium’s Connected Vehicle Certification Program.
- Winning the Best & Brightest Company to Work For award is an honor for Danlaw. We're truly humbled that the culture at Danlaw is one of happiness, hard work, and a genuine …
- Through our partnership with Siemens, we're creating a seamless solution between our MxSuite verification and validation test software and Siemens' Polarion QA software.
Danlaw’s Subsidiary, Azuga, Inc. Recognized at IT World Awards – “Hot Technologies and Products suitable for USA”Network Products Guide listed Azuga, a subsidiary of Danlaw, Inc., as a silver winner in the “Hot Technologies and Products suitable for USA – 100-499 Employees” category!
- Rapita Systems' verification software is being used to verify components of the Boeing 777X, which is being developed by GE Aviation in the UK.
- Rapita's Software Verification Services are designed to reduce the cost involved in testing critical software in the aerospace industry.
- Danlaw will supply cutting edge V2X connected vehicle devices to the University of Michigan Transportation Research Institute in Ann Arbor.
- Danlaw's membership allows 5GAA to further connect communication in the automotive industry to develop solutions for mobility and transportation services.
- Danlaw announces its partnership with HiRain Technologies, a leading development tool provider and automotive electronics products supplier in China
- Danlaw is working with the USDOT, OmniAir, and 7Layers to develop a certification environment for testing and validation of DSRC-enabled connected vehicles.
- Danlaw collaborated with CertTech, to develop the TQK which generates the artifacts necessary to demonstrate compliance to ISO 26262.
- With deep roots in automotive embedded engineering, Danlaw was able to leverage its automotive network communication protocol expertise to develop robust aftermarket telematics solutions.
- Danlaw announced that it has earned a Fast 50 position in the 2016 Crain’s Detroit Fast 50 growing companies for the third year in a row.
- Ford trusts Danlaw with their critical automotive network protocol validation solution needs. Danlaw provides a complete testing service so our clients can achieve rapid ITV certification.
- Danlaw, Inc. has acquired Rapita Systems Ltd., a leading provider of real-time verification solutions for aerospace and automotive embedded systems.
- Danlaw, Inc. (Danlaw), a global telematics solutions and embedded engineering services provider, is pleased to announce that its Mx-Suite™ Test Automation Platform now supports the AUTOSAR 4.2.x standard (while continuing …
- William Shatner and Doug Lewelyn talk with Danlaw's founder, Raju Dandu, about his efforts to advance connected vehicle technology.
- Danlaw makes it to CIOReview’s top IoT Solution Providers list for its excellence in providing eminent solutions in the IoT space of connected cars.
- CIOReview has chosen Danlaw for 50 Most Promising IOT Solution Providers 2015 based on Danlaw’s expertise in the automotive electronics sector.
- Danlaw is pleased to announce that it has earned a Fast 50 position in the Crain's Detroit Fast 50 growing companies for the second year in a row.
- Danlaw was one of three organizations selected to work with the USDOT to create procedures, equipment and facilities for the Connected Vehicle Pilots.
- Danlaw was awarded the 2014 Novi Business Recognition Award for the Best Place to Work for businesses that show superior service to customers and community.
- Danlaw is pleased to announce that it was awarded a grant by the FHWA to develop the Next Stage Certification Environment for connected car technology.
- Danlaw has been awarded a grant by the Federal Highway Administration to develop the Next Stage Certification Environment for connected vehicle technology.
- Danlaw will work together with the USDOT to define new certification test procedures and testing tools to support Intelligent Transportation Systems interoperability testing.
- Certification testing ensures DSRC connected vehicle systems are interoperable with other connected vehicles, roadside equipment, and the infrastructure systems.
- Danlaw, Inc., a global provider of automotive embedded engineering solutions, announces their plug-in Mx-Suite RQM Adapter for the Rational Quality Manager.
- Danlaw, a global provider of automotive embedded engineering solutions, selected CertTech to develop and offer a Tool Qualification Kit for MxSuite.
- Danlaw’s MxSuite now supports the testing of AUTOSAR software components. More functions can be tested earlier and quicker, saving time and resources.
- Danlaw is partnering with OneTierra to drive telematics solutions in Latin American insurance and fleet markets.
- Danlaw announces next generation OBDII telematics device with Bluetooth® capability from the Texas Instruments SimpleLink™ Bluetooth CC2564 solution.
- Danlaw, Inc. has moved its Headquarters to a new facility. Danlaw will be hosting an open house for its customers, vendors and city officials.
- Danlaw has extended its MxSuite Embedded Automated Test environment with seamless connectivity to NI VeriStand™, the National Instruments interface for configuring real-time tests.
- Danlaw is announcing its strategic relationship with Eontronix, a leading technical service provider to the Chinese auto industry.
- Danlaw has extended its MxSuite embedded software test product with seamless connectivity to NI VeriStand, which configures real-time testing applications.
- Our new facility will foster an environment of innovation for our employees and enhance collaboration with our customers and partners.
- The collaboration embeds the ability to defer email, text and inappropriate phone use while driving with Danlaw's DataLogger hardware.
- Danlaw, Inc. Introduces Second Generation Ultra-compact OBDII DataLogger based on Telit GSM/GPRS Cellular Module Technology.
- American, European and Asian car makers all use Mx-Suite™ to validate simulation models and verify their ECU electronics during design and integration.
- Phenomenal job growth for Southeastern Michigan manufacturer Danlaw, a global provider of automotive telematics solutions and electronics.
- Danlaw Inc. announced today the appointment of Jim Street as its new Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
- Danlaw announced a multi-million dollar manufacturing contract with Odyssey Electronics of Livonia, Michigan to produce its DataLogger telematics device.
- Danlaw announced it has acquired MicroMax, Inc. which will create North America's most comprehensive automotive embedded software solutions provider.