Are you feeling the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic? Your work-life has probably changed dramatically over the last few months. From a business perspective, most departments have had to make fundamental changes to their processes and strategies. This is especially true for HR teams because of the direct responsibility they have for current and prospective employees.
To mitigate the financial strain of the coronavirus outbreak, some companies have been forced to implement layoffs, while others have had to recruit in masses to meet the heightened demand for their products. With unpredictable staffing needs, pressing deadlines, and hundreds of resumes pouring in - staffing your company could quickly become an HR nightmare.
Fortunately, Danlaw's technical staffing experts are here to help move your projects forward. We'll put the right technical resources in place to augment your team and expand your engineering capabilities. Find the best fit for your workplace in the infographic below or start the conversation now by sending us a message.
1. Bika, Nikoletta. "What is the average time to hire by industry?"; Workable, 2018. Click here for full article.
2. Zojceska, Anja. "Top 50 Hiring and Recruiting Statistics for 2020"; Talently, 2020. Click here for full article.
3. Hayes, Ladan. "Nearly Three in Four Employers Affected by a Bad Hire, According to a Recent CareerBuilder Survey"; Career Builder, 2017. Click here for full article.
4. Bolden-Barret, Valerie. "CareerBuilder: 74% of employers admit hiring the wrong candidate"; HRDive, 2017. Click here for full article.
5. Vojinovic, Ivana. "70 Recruitment Statistics for Attracting Top Talent in 2020"; Smallbizgenius, 2019. Click here for full article.