Work Safe, Work Smart
At Danlaw, our foremost priority is maintaining the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers, suppliers, and local communities. As we plan for the eventual transition back to onsite operations, our leadership team is faced with the critical task of implementing measures that keep our employees and guests healthy
Maintain Safe Global Operations
Danlaw’s executive team formed a task forced dedicated to establishing policies, procedures, and practices that mitigate the operational challenges of COVID-19 and create a safe post-pandemic work environment.
Our Guiding Principles
- Comply with recommended guidelines
- Implement and adhere to safety procedures
- Encourage open and honest communication
- Preserve the wellbeing of our global team
Return to Work Plans
Danlaw’s team has adapted to working from home efficiently. For the foreseeable future, we will continue encouraging employees to work remotely as much as possible. To protect those employees who need to work onsite, we have implemented procedures based on the following core goals:
- Established a concise COVID-19 case reporting protocol
- Minimized potential exposure to COVID-19 onsite
- Created a thorough onsite health screening procedure
- Educated employees on the importance of safety standards
- Implemented a rigorous cleaning and disinfection schedule
- Enabled transparent communications company-wide
Work Safe, Work Smart Guide
Danlaw has developed thorough COVID-19 preparedness plan to address the unique challenges faced in an office setting, where our environment and working habits will play a critical role in preventing the spread of germs.
Build Business Resilience During COVID-19
Danlaw’s global engineering resources are standing by to help you plan, respond, and recover faster. We’ll make sure your projects stay on track during and after COVID-19.